
I can't believe how big Haleigh is getting. She is huge! She has rolling over completely down pat and is standing like crazy when we hold up her arms. It only takes her like 5 seconds to roll over where it used to take her a few tries between a few days. She is smiling sooo much more and she is really starting to experiment with all these new sounds she can make. She has definitely discovered her hands and is now moving on to more important matters....her legs. She is starting to understand that those are hers too! I have loved the last 2 months staying home with her and I really don't want to go back. i go back on Tuesday. I'll only be working 3 days a week but i just know she's going to do her first something and I'll miss it. Now I know how Jared feels. But I'm glad I got to stay home this long. We've had sooo much fun!

Speaking of fun, Haleigh went for her first swim on Memorial Day. We have a thousand pictures but they're not on our computer yet so you'll have to wait. Sorry Mom. She loved it. I think she'll be just like Jared. His dad called him a little Water rat. They were constantly in the water, and I think his dad will be calling her that in a few more years. We bought her her first bathing suit but she hasn't been able to wear it yet. It's 6/9 months. Apparently, they don't make it for 3/6 and under.
We are in the process of looking into buying a house. the one we're renting from is ridiculous per month and we can't do anything to it. Which means that we can't paint the nursery wall what I want. So for that reason we of course can't stay here! haha but really I can't wait to move. We're going to make her room into a flower garden with little butterflies and dragonflies. i can't wait! Mom is going to help me. It'll be so much fun! Oh! I forgot to say that we have a new addition to the family. His name is Moose. He is a beagle puppy we got at the pound on Tuesday. He is so cute but there has already been some fatalities, those being the ipod cord, a few of Haleigh's slippers and socks, Jared's left flipflop, half of our couch, and almost LJ (which is our cockateel if nobody knew that). LJ has been plucking his feathers out apparently to get more attention because one side has all his feathers and the other he's practically bald. This makes him fly very crooked and when he dove off his cage when I took him out the other day he flew into Haleigh's door of her room and fell near our tv where Moose was lying and Moose thought he was a play toy. He darted after LJ meanwhile LJ realize he's in VERY hot water and is gimping around trying to fly away all the while flying into other doors and walls. It was extremely entertaining and I'm laughing hysterically trying to stop Moose from eating him for lunch. Serves that stupid bird right. He is the devil in disguise. That's what he gets for being mean to me. I should have let him be lunch. Of course, I don't think Jared would appreciate that and in the long run it would probably be worse if I did let him.
And on the subject of Moose, he is scared to death of the dog who lives in our entertainment center. His REFLECTION! He thinks it's another dog and won't go near it. He is absolutely scared to death and will bark and growl until the cows come home about it! lol Haleigh just watches him like he's an idiot. Probably thinking to herself "Ok I even understand it you moron!" lol
Needless to say it has been a very entertaining couple of weeks.
5 comments:
You certainly can not say that your life is dull can you? Glad to see that you can still laugh about it. Love you
Dad
Hahaha. that's so funny. got a good laugh. we are still teething, so there's constant grouchy whining and "hold me" noises and reaching. Argh! Teeth come quickly! And good for you with work! Sometimes being a grownup really stinks, but hey, at least no one is there to make u eat your veggies any more. ;)
Love the pics. Moose is SOOOOO cute, but not as cute as Haleigh, of course. Close, but not quite. Have you tried the red dot on the wall experiment with Moose? Remember Noel and her entertaining moron moments over that big bad red dot? "DUH DUH DOG" Hah, does Moose have a spot like Noel does that turns him into a goo? Great to have Haleigh on Friday. Sorry I was unable to spend so little time with her that night and Saturday. Duty called. It was fun and boring at times if that makes since watching the other little one. I found out that he is having his one year birthday tommorrow. That really said something about his motorskills etc...Anyway, keep up the calasteinics with Haleigh. Did I spell that word correct...calasteinics?..."DUH DUH " Love you, Mom
Hey Cutie,
I'm just loving the pictures and your comments, I never knew you had so much to say.
Melissa and I would like to pop over some Saturday, Melissa won a stuffed whale at Sea World this past week and she wanted to give it to Haleigh. (her idea not mine)So some weekend maybe we can get together for a bit. Love you
Hey Kristen,
So how was the first week back to the grind? It was neat seeing you the other day, sorry it had to be at work. :< Anyway, hope all are adjusting well, mothers have to wear many hats from day to day. It will all work out, God designed us that way. :D
Post a Comment